In the section auctions you will find our upcoming catalogues with descriptions, starting prices and pictures.
During viewing dates you will be able to examine the lots in our offices.
1. Online. You will need to register only once here and you will be able to participate in our auctions and place your bids.
2. In person. In our public auctions you can bid directly in the saleroom in our offices.
3. Email. You can send an email with the auction, lot numbers and your bids to [email protected].
4. Telephone. Call 34 932 018 733, provide the lots and two telephone numbers to reach you. We will contact you at the time the lots will be auctioned.
5. Bid form. You can fill a bid form with your bids and your personal data and bring it to our offices or send it by fax or regular mail.
COMMISSION AND SHIPMENT
To the hammer price a 22% commission will be charged for Auction rights (18,18%) and VAT (21%) plus shipping and/or insurance fees.
24 hours after the end of the Auction, you can check the section prices realised and buy the unsold lots at the starting price plus commission.
You can pay by bank transfer, cheque, credit card (through our web site) or Pay Pal (adding a 4,5% to the total amount of the invoice). Once the payment is verified we will proceed to the shipment of your items.
You’ll find all the details how the Auction Works in our Terms and Conditions.
Confirm your maximum bid